A “Natural Pearl” is formed without any human interference in fresh water mussels and Sea
Pearl/Moti helps to attain peace, mental balance and reduces anger. It encourages love and compassion in one’s life. As it is associated with lunar energy, it heals both mental and physical body. It symbolizes purity and is also called as “stone of reliability”. It helps to bring harmony and peaceful atmosphere at home.
Who should wear Pearl
- Basically, the person who belongs to Cancer ascendant, Scorpio ascendant and Pisces ascendant can use white pearl
- If the planet Moon is debilitated and afflicted, the pearl helps immensely especially, during the mahadasa and antardasa of Moon.
- Moon, in Astrology, is called ‘the Ruling Planet of Emotions’ and is associated with the providing calmness and tranquility Pearls are the best gemstone for making the Moon favorable or less destructive
Uses of Pearl
- Pearls promote emotional stability, equable temperament, and mental peace.
- Pearls enhance softness, bodily beauty including the great allure of face and eyes, and tender feelings.
- Pearls are also excellent for improving mental peace and strength and memory.
- Pearls are helpful for curing insomnia, troubles related with throat and eyes, dysentery, heart-related problems, etc.
- Pearls are very supportive to blossoming of love, close relations, and happy married life.
- Pearls are rather renowned for bringing about fame, wealth, good fortune, and lavish luxuries in life.
- Pearls are superb for pacifying anger, tensions, and mental stresses.
How to wear Pearl
- Pearl should be worn in small finger of right hand.
- Pearl should be worn on Monday morning
- Pearl should be worn in silver ring
Source of Pearl
Pearls are mainly found in the Persian Gulf, Sri Lanka (Gulf of Manear), Australia, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, China, the Pacific Isles, Venezuela, the Red Sea, Panama, and South India. At the present time, the best pearls come from the Persian Gulf, Myanmar (Burma), Australia, and Indonesia. The biggest producer is Australia, then Indonesia and the Philippines. The largest pearls are produced in the South Pacific in white, black, and silver colors
SOUTH SEA PEARLPearl: Pearl is the most commonly worn gemstone in the world. It is the also widely used gemstone in Astrology. Pearl is the signification of heart man (emotions). By wearing this Gemstone the person gets emotionally stronger. The emotional intelligence of the person improves and leo is able to handle himself and the people he comes in contact with better.
Pearls are of two types based on their orgin:
FRESH WATER PEARL
How to take care of your Pearls?
- Keep away from chemicals: Always keep Pearls away from chemicals which may be in the form of perfumes other makeup products, hair sprays & styling gels.
- Wear them last – remove them first: Always wear pearls in the last part of your dress up and remove them first of all.
- Wipe then before storing them: Whip your pearls with a moist cotton & cloth and then always store them in pure cotton cloth (normal) away from heat and dust.
- Jewellery cleaners & detergents should be avoided: Near use Jewellery cleaners or detergents to wash Pearls they should just be washed with plain water or salt water.
- Use dry cotton cloth for polish: You can use dry cotton cloth for bringing shine to sour pearls